Thursday, November 1, 2012

What To Do?

What do you do when the guy you care about says things like "the best part of his day is if he got stabbed in the heart!" How do you respond to that? He knows you like him and you know he doesn't like you back... who do you say anything without seeming... well you know...clingy like? I don't want to push him away more then I already have!
Something that has really changed my life was an assembly that the school held. It was very inspirational. It made me realize that i have to power to change the sinful things I'm doing and stay on the narrow road. That the path I am on, the path of destruction, is spiraling out of control and I am ruining the potential that I have to live in a world with so many opportunities. I can be anything I want to be and all I have to do is turn around. It won't be easy, actually it's far from easy... it's hard beyond all belief and your going to want to give up.. but keep the faith and your eyes locked on god and you can succeed. Easier said then done I know... but you and me both can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment