Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bad To Worse!!

So now my stepmom has my dad thinking that the only reason i'm living with him is to make his life miserably and that all i want to do is ruin their marriage. But last night he was crying to me on the phone saying "she never wanted this marriage or you kids.. all she wanted was to mess with our lives..." all of a sudden it's all getting blamed on me and i didn't even do anything.
My life was suppose to be getting better and it's only getting worse... i stopped getting letters, my dad doesn't want me anymore and all i want to do is curl-up and give up... i am so tired and don't want to deal with it anymore. There is nothing good about being alive right now... i don't want to bug my friends about it cause i'll push them away like i did to lander.
I'm just done music doesn't even make me happy anymore and thats not right.. I use music to express myself and now all i listen to anymore is depressing... it's not even worth living my life.
People would be better of without me in their lives cause i sure feel that way!!!
Bye For Now!!!

2 comments:

  1. kayla you have to remember your freinds are here to listen to you and there is no possible way to push us away because we care for you we all do.

    ReplyDelete