Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Crushed and Mad

I hate it! All of the bull that goes on.... Why can't I have even the slightest happiness in my life without ruining it for me and taking it away!
What part of i liked him don't you people understand? I'm pretty sure that he liked me back too.
Can't you please just let me be happy.? You think choosing who he should date is being his friend? Did you ever think to consider he might have the same feelings about me as i did of him. Your not his true friends.. you don't care about anyone but yourselves, and as long as your "happy" with your life you ruin everyones around you. I hope your happy and proud of yourselves.
One day your not going to have anyone cause of what your doing and don't expect anything more or less cause you did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment